- Please note only VISA & MasterCard are accepted by BPoint
- Click the link found at the bottom of your invoice or the following link can be entered in to your browser https://www.bpoint.com.au/payments/dete
- Please check prepopulated information is correct
- Type in the amount to pay
- Choose relevant card icon
- Enter Card Details
BPoint IVR Telephone Payments: Payments can be made over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard
- Phone 1300 631 073 with your credit card, CRN (Customer reference number) & invoice numbers
- Follow the prompts (Please ensure to enter invoice details correctly)
Paying by Internet Banking: Direct payment to School Bank Account
Schools Bank Account: Meridan State College
BSB Number: 064-420
Account Number: 10567850
Reference Details: Please record your Debtor ID/Invoice number (found in top right corner of invoice) in the reference section so that your payment is recorded correctly.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for payments to be physically received & processed to students' accounts.
- On the payments screen you can view outstanding payments as well as payment history
- Click the checkbox on the payment screen for any invoices to make a payment. Pleases note you can pay multiple invoices in one transaction.
- Part payments can also be made by altering the amount
- Select pay with card using VISA or MasterCard
- Enter details & select pay
- Download the QKR app on your smartphone
- Register – Select your country of residence as Australia & follow the steps to register
- Find our school – Our school will appear in 'Nearby Locations' if you're within 10kms of the school or search for our school by name
- Register your children – When first accessing our school you will be prompted to add a student profile for your child. This allows you to make orders & payments for them
PAYING IN PERSON: Payment by Credit Card, Debit Card or Cash
- Payments can be made at our Finance window, located in the Client Services building on the Primary Campus, Mon – Fri 8am – 12pm. Cash & payment by Card is accepted.
- Should you wish to contact our Finance team you can email email@example.com or phone 5490 2684.
Statements are issued monthly as a FYI to show parents/carers what is currently on their account.