College in conjunction with the Parents and Citizen’s Association are offering
scholarships to students enrolling in Year 7 in the Junior Secondary School.
Successful scholarship will be based on applicants demonstrating:
- Their PASSION for learning;
- How they have developed their POTENTIAL;
- Their PATHWAYS, including careers and community involvement.
Winners of a scholarship will receive:
- Full payment of Year 7 Junior Secondary Student Resource Scheme; and
- A $200.00 credit at the School Locker (our college uniform supplier).
Students applying for a scholarship must:
- Download and complete the application form;
- Reside within the enrolment boundary or submit an exemption form;
- Return the completed application form to email@example.com.
All applications need to be submitted online.
If a student is unable to accept a
scholarship, the vacancy will be re-offered in a second round. Winners will be presented with a certificate on an assembly, where possible at their current primary school.
For further information or enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org