College in conjunction with the Parents and Citizen’s Association are offering
scholarships to students enrolling in Year 7 in the Junior Secondary School for
candidates will be judged on their achievements including:
1. Academic level of achievement in Maths, English and Science;
2. Leadership potential; and
3. Community, Cultural and/or Sporting contributions and
Winners of a
scholarship will receive:
· Full payment of Year 7 Junior Secondary Student Resource
· A $200.00 School Locker (our college uniform supplier) voucher funded by Meridan
State College P&C Association.
applying for a scholarship must:
1. Download and complete the form.
2. Reside within the enrolment boundary or submit an exemption
3. Return the completed application form by
email to: email@example.com.
All applications need to be submitted online.
If a student is unable to accept a
scholarship, the vacancy will be re-offered in a second round.
Winners will be
presented with a certificate and plaque on an assembly, where possible at their
current primary school.
For further information or enquiries,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org