Steps for Online Ordering:
1. Go to worknlearn.com.au and click on the “back to
school” tab to register or sign in.
2. Use MSC772 as your school code to receive discounts
and view your child’s required booklist curated by their teacher.
3. Select the booklist and modify quantities as required.
4. Items can be picked up from the display centre at
Kunda Park, or delivered locally for just $5.95.
NOTE ORDERS PLACED BEFORE DECEMBER 14TH QUALIFY FOR FREE
It is recommended that all orders are placed by 16 January to be ready for the new school year.
YEAR 7 - 12
Please be informed:
- There will be no specific stationery lists for Secondary for 2020 onwards
- Special Requirements are listed in the subject specific overviews (Year 9 - 12) in the Curriculum section of our web page, links below
- Secondary students are to take the responsibility for their learning and make the decision on what they need for general subjects (basic stationery: subject note books or multi subject binder, pencil case, scissors, pens, pencils, ruler)
- All students will still require access to personal laptop and CANVAS access.